Monday, December 11, 2006

The First!

This is my first post! I'm really bored and i'm procrastinating because i don't want to do my homework! I have to go to the volleyball banquet tonight... not really excited, but my dinner is free and it makes it better because the players have to pay and i don't.. haha jillian! it better be a good dinner. Today was a pretty boring day. Nothing exciting besides the fact that we have less then two weeks until Christmas. I'm so excited for Christmas but the more i talk about how excited i am for it the more depressed i get that its not here yet. OOOO GUESS WHAT!!! MY PARENTS FOUND A TRAILER TO BORROW FOR CHRSTMAS SO MY COUSINS WILL SLEEP IN THERE AND ME AND KATIE GET MY ROOM!!! i'm sooo excited that i don't have to sleep in my parents bedroom... kind of awkward. wow that was a long caps-ed sentence. Its my brother's birthday tomorrow. Poor guy's birthday is in December... less presents... though it is better than the 24 like my uncle. that really sucks. Anyways... this was a lot of boring rambling which is what most of my posts will be like. I'd better start some homework before i have to leave. I have one more thing to say... "Shun the unbeliever! SHUN!! Shhhhhuuuuun!!!!"

<3 Sarah

PS. "SUPER STORE!!"

No comments: