Friday, March 30, 2007

Lactic Acid

Yes this is a very weird title but it has come up several times in the last couple of days. Yesterday, I went to Wilderness Challenge which is oh so fun! The first climb that i did was really hard. it was sloped and i had to hang by my arms several times. It was really fun and i did make it to the top, but i couldn't move my arms because they were so stiff. Mrs. Fieldhouse said that i had lactic acid build up. My arms were so sore today. I keep stretching my arm but it just stiffens up again. The second incident was Anatomy today. We talked about energy and lactic acid and stuff. I thought that it was weird hearing about it twice in a row.

Play practice started this week. i'm really excited because its going to be really funny. It kinda sucks for me right now because i don't really have anything to do. Once we get off book it will be better but right now Mrs. Winters is running everything. Tonights was a little more exciting because i got to fill in for some people who were missing. I was Ben's hippy girlfriend and Sight-seer girl.

Wednesday night's youth group was really good. Allison reminded us of the details that Jesus had to go through during his death. She described how it was physically impossible for Jesus to actually be standing, let alone be whipped and tourtured and have to carry the cross for several miles. It was intense and slightly depressing but it is good remember what Christ did for us and the ones that were killing him. Good to think about.

Well, Jeans day and late start is tomorrow... oh and Senior Shirt day. I hope tomorrow is a good day. it better because its a friday. See you tomorrow!

Office re-run Quote:
"Do you know what it's like to be disabled?"

Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, I love the science of Lactic acid.

Jillian said...

Oooooh baby.