Friday, June 29, 2007

Traffic

So me and Jillian just sat in traffic for four hours, coming home from Palm Springs... seriously! what was up with that? it is a two hour drive at the most but nooooooo we both feel like crap and actually skipped OUTLET SHOPPING to just go home. it was reasonably fun though. we pretty much beat each other up the whole way playing the doubles license plate game. I didn't get any sun burn but i am peeling from Stina's party :( my funky tan is getting funkier. Anyways I need to fix my ipod because it pretty much skipped over a third of my songs... and the good ones too. See ya!

Sarah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traffic just screams FUNNN

Jillian said...

That car ride was intense. At least the pizza was very yummy (but very hot!)
We need to go outletting soon.

Jillian said...

Freaking iPod.

rebekah said...

Just to let you know, before anyone else does...

YOUR BLOG IS DYING!

Don't let it!

:P