Wednesday, February 6, 2008

long time...

It’s been a while... obviously. Well... interim is done and I am in my second week of the semester. My classes are very uninteresting... my favorite class is the Fundamentals and Integration of Technology (FIT) class because we just sit at the computer the whole period. Stats sucks because my teacher doesn't know how to teach and makes the easiest things hard. And apparently things such as medians and means and histograms are hilarious to her... plus having creeper in you class puts a damper on it. But whatever.

Well if you read Rebekah's post you'll know that there is a lovely blizzard right now... It’s really pretty when you are inside. It just sucks to go outside. But other good news... my sister is coming next week Thursday. I'm excited to show her Calvin and hopefully get her to consider coming here... I’m just praying that there won't be a blizzard or slush because that will not encourage her to come.

Another good thing... i don't have a roommate. It’s really nice I’m not going to lie. People hang out in my room all the time and watch movies and especially ALIAS!! We got people hooked!! It’s a normal occurrence to watch an Alias episode before bed... so much fun. We have also been watching Veronica Mars which is a really good show. My suitemate, Kayla, pretty much lives in my room because her roommate is sooo moody. One day they will be best friends and the next she will hate her. She creates a lot of drama. Kayla has started calling my room "Our Room" and has slept more days in my room this week than her own bed. But it’s fun.
GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!! I'm most likely coming home for Spring Break!! I'm bringing my friend Emily with. Some of our other friends are going to San Diego so we are going to meet up with them. I don't have tickets yet so it’s not confirmed but it most likely will happen. I'm excited so you all better be around March 8-15. I miss you all!!

Sarah

8 comments:

Jillian said...

SWEEET! I get back from Mauii on the night of the 7th. So when you visit SD you have to come see me.
:)

Jillian said...

And please tell me you made a fort! hahaha YES

rebekah said...

Yay!! You posted!! :D
And you are sooooooo lucky you get to go home for spring break! jealous jealous jealous jealous jealous!

:D

Oh. And FIT is awesome. Easiest class EVER! Do you have Nyhoff?

Sarah said...

yes i do have nyhoff he's so funny. some of the other teachers give homework... haha sucks for them!

justineeee said...

yay! i better see you for spring break.

rebekah said...

I love Sarah! And the new ADORABLE shirt and sweater she gave me for my birthday! :)

I'm wearing them right now. Thanks again!!! :D

rebekah said...

And it has been a long time again! Post! Post!

:)

P.S. Two-and-a-half days till you get to go home!!!!! (Tell everyone I say hi, you lucky duck).

Jillian said...

I believe you are what we call a "DEAD FRIEND!"