Monday, September 17, 2007

This Week

ok so this week was eventful... well maybe just the weekend.

Tuesday: Psych class was dull except for the fact that we watch like 15 movies every class.. well more like 3 but whatever. then i had a nice gap for more homework. and then it was off to prelude... the most retarded class in the world. luckily we got out early and so i made it to my dorm in time for dinner w/ 1st Beets. Then we went to Kayla's vb game. it was a good game even though she didn't play. Then we had a fun time playing capture the flag as all the people who had night classes walked in the middle of our game.

Wednesday: Lots of classes.. more homework. oh i had my first anatomy lab. it was really overwhelming because she basically just listed off all the bones that we need to know for the next week. Then we had time to play around with the bones and study them. It was actually pretty fun.. partly because we made it fun.

Thursday: Classes... more chemistry crap. Psych with more movies. And it was the first SI (supplemental instruction) meeting. basically it is tutoring with 10 people. They do this because it is a really hard class so this prevents like 80 people asking for tutors. It wasn't very informative because it was all review stuff that we did in chemistry the whole year in high school but it didn't hurt to practice.

Friday: More classes. I had a chemistry quiz which i got only one wrong. It was a stupid mistake too because apparently i can't subtract 11 from 23. but that's ok I'm proud of myself. That night Amy, AnnaMarie, Jordan, Matt, Seth and I (oh and Chris and Jasper randomly decided to go too) went to Margarita Grill to club night. Pretty sure it was a ton of fun. There were some scary people so I'm so glad that we took guys with us. Then we went to IHOP and hung out. We had this really weird waiter who likes to give people high fives and sounds gay.

Saturday: I slept in!! first day to actually sleep in! Ate some lunch. Did tons of Chem homework. Then we had a floor date with 3rd VanDellen (sorry shi we stole your guys for a night). We went to the sand dunes and had a bonfire. it was really fun except i didn't like the tackle game. my neck still hurts. We had awesome smores and just hung out. It was soooo cold. the sand was freezing and it got in our shoes and our feet were freezing!

Sunday: I went to Woodlawn with Zenobia (my wall mate). Her grandparents ended up being there too. They took us out to brunch which was really yummy! Then it was homework time once again. I needed a study break so i went up to Amy and AnnaMarie's room to distract them from their homework... which they weren't even doing. Somehow we ended up learning the Soulja Boy dance since some of the guys were learning it. We decided to go over there and pretend that we didn't know it and then suddenly bust out the dance. it didn't work very well because they just thought that we were good dancers and picked it up really fast (when really we spent like 2 hours learning it). it was fun. I also went to LOFT (evening worship). It was really good. Oh and boys.. you all need to read Ruth 2... you should be like Boaz and treat women they way that he treated Ruth. That is what i learned from LOFT.

That was my week. Not super eventful but still fun. I hope that everyone's week was awesome. I miss you all very much.

Sarah

4 comments:

rebekah said...

miss you too

Anonymous said...

I suppose if I can't be there to protect you, those other guys will do. Watch your drinks! =) Stay safe while clubbing.

I miss you a lot. Like a lot. a lot.

Padfoot240 said...

Please post the message Dan sent you on facebook. It's amazing.

Jillian said...

That sounds like fun!! I'm really glad you are loving it.
Hope you had fun with ms. snoe today!!