Monday, September 24, 2007

My week

ok here is the weekly post...

Monday: Nothing exciting. Lots of classes and chem lab. i forgot to buy lab goggles so i was running around my floor, desperately trying to find someone who has some. Thanks to one of the Stacies i was safe from the embarrassment of having to raise my hand to get some from the prof.

Tuesday: Sleeping in is amazing!! i love Tuesdays because i can sleep in until 9 or later because i don't have class until 10:30. its awesome. Prelude sucks bad. My prof... well he's not even a prof, he's a worship leader, is soooo weird. we always start laughing at something that he does and he gets so embarrassed. We had another dorm date with 2nd Bolt but i didn't go to dinner with them, instead i went to dinner with Amy, AnnaMarie, Jordan, Matt, and Seth. except Matt and Seth ditched us until we found them in the dinning hall. but yea that was fun. later we played kick-the-can.. very interesting. it wasn't working so well so we decided to play sardines but it took forever because we played in such a large area that it took people forever to find people. So we resorted to playing red rover... i don't really like that game. my arms hurt so bad and i accidentally took out Emily when it was my turn to go. I have to say my favorite moment was when jj got clothes lined. that was fun.

Wednesday: many classes... chemistry sucks... religion is funny... anatomy is interesting. I had Anatomy lab and had to take a quiz on the axial skeleton. i did ok... i can't spell. I was soooo antsy during lab while the prof was talking. as soon as she was done i skipped the studying session and flew to the volleyball game. It was against Hope... so intense. they won the first game and then we won the next three games... it was good game. I'm so glad i got to go. Kayla, my suit mate, almost played but the other girl who plays the same position as her played really well so she didn't get to play. that made my day. then we, shiloh, stina, rebekah, and i watched the senior video. it was really fun. and i didn't get as sentimental as i thought i would. then i went to dorm worship. it was pretty fun.

Thursday: again... classes.

Friday: ... more classes. Boring stuff. then came the fun stuff. I left for the dorm retreat at camp roger. We piled into cars and all headed over to the camp. We set up our stuff in the cabins and headed over to the lake/pond thing... its either a very large pond or a very small lake... but i don't thing that there is a river attached so it must be a pond. but yea... everyone was swimming and canoeing. it was fun. We headed for dinner and then to chapel. The lady talked forever. but overall it was good. Then we play a massive game of charades. pretty fun. we went swimming at night. it was really cold but it was fun. We played UNO for a while and then we just hung out and talked. about 3 in the morning it started to rain and we had a mini thunder storm. we went to bed at 4:30.

Saturday: we ate breakfast and then packed up. I tried to do homework but it didn't really work out that well because i was so tired. We went to the men's soccer game against Hope and of course we won... except i didn't get to see the exciting second half. :( Me and AnnaMarie watched Saw with the guys... it was pretty scary, but it was actually really good. it wasn't as gory as i thought it would be. AnnaMarie is soooo jumpy that she would scare me every single time she would hear a little sound.

Sunday: I went to church with Amy, Chris, and Aaron. the service was better than the last one i went to. Then me and Amy laid out in the grass and enjoyed the hot sun while studying. it was fun but it was hard to study because it was so hot. I took a nap which was really relaxing. I went to LOFT and the chaplain of course had to be really awkward as usual. Then it was bed time.

So that was my week... nothing really exciting except 2 wins against Hope and the dorm retreat.
oh i have a new word for the week: Sucksicles (new name for Popsicles)

Sarah

PS. I am the official girls champion of assassin. at approximately 9:12 pm, while watching Heroes, shiloh was shot by me! it was awesome!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

YEAH WAY TO TAKE DOWN THE SHI-DAWG!!!!
WAY TO GO WINNER!
And I pretty much hate your sleeping in time. Darn you.

Anonymous said...

Woo!!! Shiloh = dead meat. She should've been killed so long ago, I don't know why she even survived this long. But YAY!! Good week, good times.