Saturday, February 3, 2007

Music

I've been having problems with music lately. Its not about the words or anything but its just that I'm not really into music right now. And for those who know me well, i thrive off of music. yes i know i quit orchestra and i don't play my bass anymore but i am constantly listening to music and i love singing (even though i may not do it very well). I noticed that i haven't been listening to the radio or my ipod as much. It doesn't help that itunes isn't working and we just got a new computer (with Windows Vista... its new and really cool) and my dad hasn't installed itunes on it yet. I can't listen to a whole song and I'm not really in the mood for any certain type of music. Even now i have my music on but I'm not really listening to it. I don't feel like singing and i feel just blah. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? The only thing that I've actually listened to is songs from Moulin Rouge which are amazing but seriously its only two songs. this is so frustrating. I've been really bored lately. I've had a fair amount of homework but when I'm done with it i don't know what to do. Of course I've kept up in my shows like Prison Break, The Office, Grey's, Psych, and even American Idol (really dumb), but when they aren't on i don't know what to do because i don't want to listen to music and reading has hit its lull because i just finished my book last night. This is my second round of looking at every one's blogs and going on Facebook and Myspace because I'm so bored. I think part of the reason is because I've been so busy with school and friends that now that i have some down time i don't know what to do with myself. At least I'll be making some money today because I'm babysitting tonight. Its been forever since I've babysat because I've been busy so my sister gets all the jobs. She would probably have a lot more money than me if she didn't spend it the day after she got it. Anyways, maybe I'll start on my homework. or i might go to the library and get Pride and Prejudice. I've always wanted to read it. or Vanity Fair. hmm... well I'd better do something productive.

Sarah

5 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Searching for God Knows What
Blue Like Jazz
Thr3e
The Oath
The Vistitation

Good books

rebekah said...

"I don't care what Jim says, that is not the real Benjamin Franklin. I am 99% sure."

Jillian said...

I have a couple of things to say:
1. The Office is hilarious.
"Didn't Ben Franklin have syphilis"
2. I've never read any of the books Kevin suggested, but reading is a good idea. Try the Flabbergasted series (Christian series). I have the first one if you want to borrow it.
3. Come have a jam session with me in my car!! We'll sing and have fun. Monday? :D

Jillian said...

And sorry that was kinda long.

shizdog said...

You don't ever comment my blog meanie!!! Haha.

Doooode. Yesterday when we were standing out in the street with Jillian blaring Moulin Rouge and singing as loud as we could was AMAZING. LOL. Yay for Rent/Moulin Rouge party soon!