Sunday, February 18, 2007

One Week

Guess what?!?!?! Tomorrow is one week until i get my cast off!! pretty sure i'm excited. Only one more week of taking showers with a bag over my arm and having all the blood leave my hand because i need to keep my hand raised. No more hitting people with it (which was nice at times). and no more people coming up to me asking what happend... i've had it on for 3 weeks... some people are so oblivious. Unfortunately i will still have it on for Rebekah's party in the mountains... which is going to be so much fun. No possibility of snowboarding :( Que triste.

Sarah

PS. I love 4 day weekends!!

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Whoa! Showering with a bag on your arm? CRAZY!

shizdog said...

Wow... Tina's right about time flying.

And I am bringing it this weekend. BE EXCITED! I'm watching it right now haha. It's AMAZING!