Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Busy

Well i had a pretty busy week.

Monday: classes and homework. me and my lab partner finished our chem lab in less than an hour. it was awesome... oh and heroes!!

Tuesday: I went to psych where we watched several movies. and we all got yelled at in prelude for not being active in the war effort.. that was exciting.

Wednesday: more classes... we kept dissecting sprinkles in anat. lab. that was exciting. My floor made pancakes for 3rd Werp. then i went to dorm worship. Kayla, Emily, Paul and I played Euchre. it was fun. then we stayed up kind of late talking

Thursday: Not much happened. just classes and studying.

Friday: Went to classes, took a chem quiz. the 5 Sarahs and a few others went to Bryant's room and we watch o brother where art thou? it was great fun. then we watched as Sarah and Bryant climbed a tree. and then we got coffee and chilled in Johnny's.

Saturday: Sarah and I went to Matt and Dan's soccer game. it was pretty intense. then i did a bunch of homework and watched a few shows that i missed during the week. My suite mate and i watched the ring. it was pretty hilarious because its not that scary but we were clinging to each other most of the movie.

Sunday: relaxed. did more homework. and went to LOFT with Ben, Matt, and Dan.

that was my week... not that exciting. but my mom is coming on Thursday! I'm excited. We are going to annarbor on Saturday to visit my cousins and my aunt and uncle who are visiting as well. it should be a fun weekend. see you all later!

Sarah

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Hey, I'm going to Ann Arbor on Saturday, too!

3rd Werp = brother floor = cool

Sarah said...

we made pancakes for them last week. it was pretty fun but i didn't really get to talk to anyone because i was making pancakes the whole time but they seemed really cool... at least your brother floor isn't crazy like mine is haha first bolt...