Saturday, October 27, 2007

I might not be able to play Mario Party but...

Last night I had the satisfaction of beating Jordan, Randy and Dave (twice) in Wii Boxing!! They are officially scared of me. Jordan wouldn't play be again because he didn't want to loose any more of his dignity than he already had haha.

Also, we were flipping through the channels and guess what was on? DESTINOS!! we laughed sooooo hard. Sarah, Jordan, Seth, Amy, and I all watched it in high school and sat there talking about it for a long time. It was awesome.

Then, after watching Borne Supremacy, we hit the road to IHOP. The waiter thought we were drunk because we were so hyper and laughing so hard. Unfortunately we didn't get they gay waiter that we did last time. Then the best moment of the night. All the guys were singing and dancing in the car while Amy and I just sat there and laughed hysterically.

Well I'm glad that i had a fun night because the rest of the week is going to suck because i have 3 huge tests. I'm praying for everyone in California who is dealing with the fires and especially the Tiersma family who lost their house in the Escondido fire.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

No way!!! Destinos!!!!

Padfoot240 said...

Do I hear some Wii boxing when you get back?

Sarah said...

sure... but i don't think that i can keep my winning streak going that long

Padfoot240 said...

What do I hear? You're scared?

Sarah said...

i'm not scared. I'm just preparing myself because people are going to rub it in when i lose at some point.