Thursday, October 18, 2007

"I think it's time to wash my socks..."

Yes that is a quote from my lovely roommate... okay we've been here for two months and you haven't washed your socks?!?!?!?!? it blows my MIND! I've worn socks like twice and definitely washed them... I'm not supper picky and saying that its not okay to wear socks more than once but you can't have that many socks that you don't need to wash them for two months... i think that most guys are better than she is. okay and another thing... i tell her that my mom is coming so we should clean the room... she said that's fine... well my mom will be here in like 4 hours and she hasn't cleaned and she is out doing something with a friend so i doubt that she will be here in time to clean up! its so messy that i can't even vacuum! let me show you...



Our closet...


my stuff is on the right... okay i have one pair of shoes that i will be wearing in about 10 minutes


her stuff on the left... huge pile of crap












this is her desk... WHAT THE CRAP!!!
ok so the pictures don't look as bad as it really is. it's driving me crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is only one solution to such a pestilent problem.

KILL HER!

Padfoot240 said...

I have been hungering for such a real post for months! I demand more!

Jillian said...

Ew... that's just sick.