Monday, November 12, 2007

5 weeks

its only 5 weeks until Christmas!! which I'm very excited about coming home... but in order to do that i have to go through exam week :( but there is still time. This next week is going to be busy. Last week was pretty easy but i got lazy and didn't do much so now I'm kicking myself.
Friday i went to the hockey game which was really fun. Dan went onto the ice after 2nd period and got a chance to shoot the puck to win a prize. he got his first two shots in and missed the last one. it was really funny. then we came back and watched some king of queens episodes then a little basketball... as usual. Jordan had a basketball scrimmage the next day so i left a little early. Meghyn (my roommate), Hope and Katey decided to play Monopoly so i joined them. We played until 3:30 in the morning. but it was great fun.
Saturday i tried to do homework which wasn't insanely successful. That night we went to Julienne's House for our floor retreat. We walked there because it was so close. the directions were really bad so we got a little lost but it was all really funny. We made dinner and played games (i have some great new games we will definitely have to play sometime), and watched the Holiday. so cute. We ended up talking until 4 in the morning. i was so tired. we came back and i again, attempted to do homework without much success. That was pretty much my weekend. I'm going to Sarah's (aka Franny's)(aka Rebekah's roommate's) house for thanksgiving. She lives in the Chicago area so that should be fun. I hope you all had a great week!

6 comments:

rebekah said...

You spelled "Franny" wrong! It's "Frannie!!!"

I should know. :P

Hooray for a real post!! :)

Sarah said...

hey woah... i've been giving real posts for a while... geeze give me some credit

Jillian said...

Ahhh yes, The Holiday. That's a pretty good movie but a little awkward at times.

Padfoot240 said...

Holiday is crap

Watch good movies like 28 days later

:p

Sarah said...

okay i've seen 28 days later and i was not entertained it was just disgusting and i lost interest very quickly.

rebekah said...

Whoa, no need to get so defensive! :P I didn't SAY you weren't giving real posts. I was just celebrating this one...

Although if I were you I might get defensive about the way I spell "woah."

hee hee hee I lava you, Sarah!!