Thursday, November 29, 2007

singing and snow!

on Tuesday night i went to the best concert ever!! it was Matt Wertz and Dave Barnes with Gabe Dixon. they all were AMAZING!! Matt Wertz is ... i don't know how to describe it. I seriously think that he sounds better live than actually on the CDs but the CDs are still amazing. he has so much tallent and you can tell that he loves music, performing, and God. His music seriously puts me in such a good mood no matter how stressed i get. I listened to him while studying for my anatomy lab final and it helped keep me concentrated and relaxed. You seriously have to listen to him. My favorite songs are 5:19, red meets blue, heartbreaker, the way i feel and carolina. He is so real and sincere. you can tell that all the songs come from real life experiences. We got to meet with him afterward and he was so nice. he personally introduced himself to each of us. so amazing!!!

i felt like my anatomy final went pretty well. there were a few really hard ones but overall i can't complain. And right now it is officially snowing... not the snow that stina and shiloh freaked out over and it is actually sticking and not melting right away. kind of fun but a pain at the same time. walking to class sucks because it is cold and windy. i'll probably post pics later! have a great week.

6 comments:

Jillian said...

I bought 5:19, but I still have to listen to the other ones.
Miss you. Can't wait till break!

Padfoot240 said...

Sorry, the Relient K and Switchfoot concert beats this any day

Anonymous said...

Kevin likes to make everyone feel bad about themselves.

Sarah said...

pretty sure you weren't there so how would you know?? ;)

Padfoot240 said...

Because...It's Relient K and Switchfoot. How can you not know!
:p

Cory said...

I have to agree with kevin. Relient K + Switchfoot beat all.