Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Burnt Out.

I'm so burnt out today. I studied really hard for the bible test and i don't think that i did that well. I'm so pissed at myself because i just blanked out on some stuff. Then i had to take an Environmental Science quiz/quest thingy... it was easy but i had a simple question and Mrs. Milford confused me even more but then i finally just asked her if my answer was right and it was... she wasted my time. I have an English quiz tomorrow too and most of the stuff we did like 2 months ago. My parents started bugging me about financial aid and FAFSA stuff. i couldn't even fill out most of the stuff because its mostly taxes and stuff and i don't know any of it. I need to get through the next two weeks and i think I'll be good for a while. Everyone is looking forward to second semester but I'm kinda scared because i have six classes including gov, econ, and anatomy. i'm going to be super busy. I also washed my car. it was so cold. it wasn't the air it was the water. i vacumed and cleaned it totally out so it's all pretty but i bet anyone that it's going to rain tomorrow just because i washed my car. i haven't washed it because they keep saying that its going to rain but it doesn't... stupid weathermen. STORMWATCH 2007!!... o look its a clear blue skys outside... that's usually how it goes. Enough rambling.

Sarah

3 comments:

Jillian said...

She has done that to me too. I had to take a deep breath and just ignore what she told me. :)

Want to come over and wash my car?

Padfoot240 said...

Same here, I study and study for math--and it doesn't matter.

Padfoot240 said...

Lol, and it rained today.
Sorry.