Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tennis and Snowboarding!!!

Ok. So i just watched the Federer vs. Rodick match... it was sad... Federer killed him. I'm sad because it wasn't very exciting. But something that was exciting was our trip to the tennis courts today. It was fun to play horrible... well some of us... and mess around. it was a little hot though. Tonight my family is leaving for the mountains. We are going snowboarding tomorrow. I've never been before. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I'm scared that i'm going to hurt myself or something goes wrong and i'm excited because its fun. I need to pack but don't really feel like it. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll see you on Monday with our new SEMESTER!!!!!! Half way done!!

Sarah

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

Snowboarding is awesome!
Just don't fall on your head

Jillian said...

I disagree, you should fall on your head. hahahaha.

WOOOOOOOOT!!! Last finals! (Lord willing ;)