Thursday, January 11, 2007

Exciting/Dramatic

Things have been really exciting?!?!... that's not the right word... dramatic would be a little better. Well i definitely wasn't excited to come back to school this week... but it hasn't been that bad. The homework load has been reasonable and i have finished a good chunk in study hall each day. I should start studying for exams... since this will probably be the last and the most important ones of all of high school... except perhaps end of junior year. The i should and I'm doing are totally different. The drama doesn't stop there. With two friend's break ups and the crazy weather patterns.. i feel that things are spinning just slightly out of control... but most of it isn't even me. Fortunately, God had definitely given me the gift of caring and serving, which i use to try and help my friends and family. Unfortunately, I sometimes come off nosy and meddlesome. Its just that i want to fix people's problems for them. We had to do projects on The Screwtape Letters and of all topics that our chapters could talk about, i get the one that starts talking about the difference between men and women and how they are different because women try to fix things and men just try to stay out of people's business... I think God was trying to tell me something. I can't tell if i'm being nosing or charitable. I wish i could fix people's hearts, aches and pains, ... everything. Hopefully this will get me far in nursing because i definitely have the healing/motherly abilities but i need to learn how to control them. I am the mother of our group of friends but i don't always get it back.. not that i really need any mothering right now. If you are bothered by my mothering/nosying, tell me so i can learn to fix this problem. I sound really depressed, but don't worry, i'm not. I just love you all so much that i wish i could fix every problem that you have... but i won't kill anyone doing it... that's where i draw the line ;) Love you all.

Sarah

2 comments:

Padfoot240 said...

I don't think you ever have "mothered" me, unless you were letting me win in Hierachy(which is notprobable)

Jillian said...

I'm the youngest.

IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY??

hahahaha just kidding my darlin.