Saturday, January 20, 2007

Study Session

So I pretty much had an awesome day! Most of the "Lunch Bunch"ers went to Stina's grandpa's house in Manhattan Beach. We had an interesting time getting there, when we couldn't catch up to each other on the freeway. His house was amazing and really modern. We got some snacks and started studying. Well, everyone else studied more than i did since they could all help each other and were talking. It didn't really help me much but that's OK. We went to lunch in downtown Manhattan Beach, to Wahoos. It was really good. We did a little window shopping and headed back to study. We studied a little but then started taking funny pictures. It was hilarious (See Lunch Bunch blog for pics). Then we had to go home with all the idiot drivers. I swear we almost got in 5 accidents (which were not my fault), because people obviously don't know how to drive. But we got home, safe and sound. I barely studied but that's OK... don't tell my parents. Tomorrow I will buckle down and study hard. Its hard when everyone is together to not have fun. I Love You Friends!

Sarah

PS "This is how the Father... "

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Today was awesome.
"This is how the father. . . ai yai yai yai yai. . ."
ha ha ha ha ha!!!

cristina said...

turn it, turn it
haha, ya, im glad we made it home alive...
i hope you get some studying done!