Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Craziest Week Of My Life

This is going to be the craziest week of my life by far. It all started yesterday. Manhattan Beach was a ton of fun but all the idiot drivers made me really uptight. I was relaxing at home after studying a little. It was about 11 that night and my neighbors come to the door and say that my car window has been smashed in. Their car also got it too. I'm so pissed. Someone took a baseball bat to my front driver's window and 4 other cars on our street... they of course don't hit the crap cars on the street... just the nicer cars. My mom and grandma are going to Washington for my cousin's funeral. So i have to bring my brother and sister to school everyday... and my sister has the total opposite exam schedual than me. And i have to get my car fixed and try to study at the same time... and my sister is being a jerk about the whole thing. My mom leaves tomorrow and doesn't get back until Thursday. We are also planning on going to the mountains and snowboarding on Thursday too. I hope it works out but It is going to be crazy. Pray for me and my family... to keep up sane during this crazy week. Thanks a bunch! Back to studying :(

Sarah

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh my goodness.
Wow that is really horrible. There are just too many idiots out there.

Jillian said...

and I thought I should tell you that your bible verse has a spelling mistake. :)

Padfoot240 said...

Dang, you wash your car just to get it smashed in. What a bust.

justineeee said...

aw, i'm so sorry, that really sucks. people can be real jerks... i hope you do well on your finals!