Sunday, January 28, 2007

No I did not fall on my head...

...but i did fall on my wrist... and i broke it. yea exciting its a small fracture at the beginning of my wrist. you will see me at school with a huge splint/ cast but I'm going to get a permanent one later in the week. snow boarding was really fun and i picked it up really fast in the beginning but then in the afternoon class we had to do the toe edge and i could not do it. i just wanted to do my own thing. i fell really hard on my wrist and that is how i broke it. i went to first aid and they gave me a cardboard box for a splint. it was quite attractive ; ) i was going to write the whole story here but since it has taken me over 20 minutes to write this little thing with one hand, i'll just tell you what happend tomorrow. see you tomorrow!!

Sarah

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Do I get to make fun of you?? I think I get to. :D
But I'm sad you hurt yourself. You get a big hug on Monday!!!!

Padfoot240 said...

Ouch! Don't feel bad sarah, the toe side is super hard. I just barely got it down on my 3rd try.

Padfoot240 said...

3rd try snowboarding that is, not 3rd try of trying the toe side.